Courses for November 2019: The New Syllabus ICSA Qualifying Programme
Campbell's College courses for the November 2019 examinations will follow the new syllabus which starts in July 2019. Enrolment forms for both distance learning and revision are now available to
We expect to have courses ready to start mid-July, but many students may want to wait until the June results are released on or around 6th August before starting on a new course of study. Students are welcome to enrol early (from June) and receive some pre-course reading material by email.
If you started a course with us for June but did not sit the exam, you will need to transfer onto the equivalent new syllabus course for which there is a token fee to cover sending out new course notes etc.
Payment can be made here
Here is some information from the ICSA Transition Document regarding transfer onto the new scheme.
All students who have not completed the qualifying programme exams after the June 2019 results are released will be moved onto the new syllabus and will receive a message from ICSA letting them know which modules they need to complete.
Students will need to take the new Risk Management module under the new syllabus but there is an exception to this rule if you have passed two or more of the current Level 2 modules, in the following permitted combinations:
- Corporate Secretarial Practice and Strategy in Practice.
- Corporate Secretarial Practice and Financial Decision Making (provided you have passed or you are exempt from Financial Reporting and Analysis).
- Strategy in Practice and Financial Decision Making (provided you have passed or you are exempt from Financial Reporting and Analysis).
Most students who have not completed the Chartered Secretaries Case Study after the June 2019 exams will need to complete Boardroom Dynamics under the new scheme.
However, the rules for students on the Fast-Track Professional scheme are different – see below.
Fast-Track Professional students who register from April 2019 will take Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
If you have started Fast-Track Professional under the current programme but do not complete at the June 2019 session, you will transfer to the new qualifying programme. You will be required to take modules depending on which subjects you have attempted and completed under the current programme, as follows:
- If you have not previously attempted Corporate Secretarial Practice, you will need to complete Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
- If you have previously attempted Corporate Secretarial Practice but have not passed it, you will need to complete Company Compliance and Administration
and Risk Management.
- If you have passed Corporate Secretarial Practice but not the Chartered Secretaries Case Study, you will need to complete Risk Management.
Back to QP courses page
Campbell's College is your ICSA Registered Tuition Partner with over 25 years experience.
Campbell's College Ltd: Address: 47 Rollo Road, Swanley, Kent. BR8 7RD. Tel: +44 (0)1322 665589. Registered in England & Wales No.2892911