1. Distance Learning Course
● Campbell's study notes are detailed but focus on what you need to know for the exam.
● Course notes are sent in four instalments, one for each of the above modules:
● Question Practice - some online and others to send to your tutor.
● Audio or video lectures + additional supplementary material.
● Direct access to your tutor by phone and email.
● All course material also available online (on Moodle).
● Contact with other students via forums.
● Friendly and knowledgeable advice.
The ICSA Textbook and overseas postage are extra.
Note there are no deadlines for enrolment with Campbell's College - students work to a personalised timetable from date of enrolment.