The ICSA Level 4 Foundation Programme
This Foundation Programme provides the relevant skills and knowledge to prepare you to meet the demands of Part One of the ICSA qualifying programme. It is for students who do not have the academic or professional experience to enter the ICSA qualifying programme directly. This programme is open entry, with no prior qualifications required. It is a Level 4 qualification, set at the same academic level as a first year undergraduate degree.
: how businesses are organised and run and how the external environment affects business
: an introduction to corporate and business (commercial) law and the legal framework
Company compliance & administration:
legal, ownership & management structures, incorporation, compliance & governance
the basics of bookkeeping, the components of financial documentation, principles of financial decision making.
Further details and to register with ICSA
: ICSA recommend 150-200 hours of study over six to nine months.
: one three hour exam which covers all four modules plus 15 minutes reading time. The paper contains a mixture of short and extended answer questions.
Campbell's College Courses for the ICSA Foundation Programm
1. Distance Learning Course
● Campbell's study notes are detailed but focus on what you need to know for the exam.
● Course notes are sent in four instalments, one for each of the above modules:
● Question Practice - some online and others to send to your tutor.
● Audio or video lectures + additional supplementary material.
● Direct access to your tutor by phone and email.
● All course material also available online (on Moodle).
● Contact with other students via forums.
● Friendly and knowledgeable advice.
The ICSA Textbook and overseas postage are extra.
Note there are no deadlines for enrolment with Campbell's College - students work to a personalised timetable from date of enrolment.
Find out more about our distance learning
2. London Study Day for Finance
- DATE for November exam sitting TBA
3. London Revision Course
November 1/2/3- a three day course covering all 4 subject areas.
Revision Course Price:
£560 + VAT:
includes lunch and refreshments.
Venue for study day and revision
: 15 Hatfields, Southwark, London, SE1 8DJ.
10am - 5pm
See the 'Information' menu above for course reviews, entry levels/exemptions, venue details, exam dates, pass rates and Frequently Asked Questions.