The ICSA Level 4 Certificate in Corporate Governance
Our course will start in January 2019 but we are now accepting enrolments and will provide some pre-course material (online) from December 2018.
This is an introductory qualification that enables you to apply good governance principles across a variety of sectors.
The programme will help you understand and navigate governance structures to support your organisation and mitigate any issues that may arise.
Entry: Open entry, with no prior qualifications required, and suitable if you are living or working in the UK or internationally.
There are four modules covering the following topic areas:
1. General principles of corporate governance
2. The board, shareholders and corporate reporting
3. Board procedure and governance administration
4. Risk governance See the ICSA website for full details.
There is just one exam covering all four subject areas.
Campbell's College Distance Learning Course:
The flexible approach - study at a time and place convenient to you!
Key Features of this new course:
● Campbell's course supplements the ICSA textbook with audio lectures, practice questions and supplementary notes.
● Up to date - courses are upgraded after every exam.
● Course material is sent in four instalments:
● Assignments - some self-mark and others to send to your tutor.
● Audio lectures + additional supplementary material as applicable
● Direct access to your tutor by phone and email.
● All course material is available online on our Moodle.
● Contact with other students via forums.
● Friendly and knowledgeable advice.
overseas postage is £25 extra.
Note there are no deadlines for enrolment - students work to a personal timetable from date of enrolment. The course will be ready to start in January 2019 with the first examination taking place in June 2019
Campbell's College is your ICSA Registered Tuition Partner with over 25 years experience.
Campbell's College Ltd: Address: 47 Rollo Road, Swanley, Kent. BR8 7RD. Tel: +44 (0)1322 665589. Registered in England & Wales No.2892911