The ICSA Level 4 Certificate in Corporate Governance
This is an introductory qualification that enables you to apply good governance principles across a variety of sectors.
The programme will help you understand and navigate governance structures to support your organisation and mitigate any issues that may arise.
Entry: Open entry, with no prior qualifications required, and suitable if you are living or working in the UK or internationally.
There are four modules covering the following topic areas:
1. General principles of corporate governance
2. The board, shareholders and corporate reporting
3. Board procedure and governance administration
4. Risk governance See the Institute website for full details.
There is just one exam covering all four subject areas and the exam is held online.
Campbell's College Distance Learning Course:
The flexible approach - study at a time and place convenient to you!
● Campbell's course supplements the Institute textbook with audio lectures, quizzes, practice questions and supplementary notes.
● Up to date - courses are upgraded regularly
● Course material is accessed online but can be posted on request:
● Assignments - to self-mark
● Audio lectures + additional supplementary material as applicable
● Direct access to your tutor by phone and email
● Contact with other students via forums and Facebook group
● Friendly and knowledgeable advice
Price for distance learning course: £245
There are no deadlines for enrolment - students work to a personal timetable from date of enrolment.
Note: You must register with ICSA in order to sit the exam - the current fee for this qualification is £1,560.
This fee includes the Institute textbook which can be downloaded as individual chapters from the their website.
Campbell's College is your Recommended CGIUKI Tuition Partner with 30 years experience.
Campbell's College Ltd: Address: 47 Rollo Road, Swanley, Kent. BR8 7RD. Tel: +44 (0)1322 665589. Registered in England & Wales No.2892911